Thursday 2 October 2008

Gimme a break!

Spare me from all the unnecessary stress, office politics..can or not? Lighten up abit lar..

Hur Hur Hur.

Its been 3 weeks since I started working in my current hotel..and I'm seriously loaded with TONNES of information to memorize! I KID U NOT!

From the material of the flooring to the ceiling to the designer furnitures to the Red Ferrari LG refrigerator to the 65-inch Hitachi Plasma TV to the LCD projectors to the super high tech toilets to the changeable lights to the plasma screen to the interactive kitchen to the Narumi crockeries to the Sasafras timber used on the walls to the operating hours of all outlets to the times of all the bands playing to the food they're serving to the prices of all promos or meal times to the dress code to the P&P to the phone extensions to the password of our systems to the names of all the (&*^*) bosses to the names of guests to the ways of handling the various systems to the procedures to the verbiage to use to the bla bla bla bla bla...

Having said that, its been rather exciting so far.. I've managed to pick up pretty fast(all thanks to my experience of working in a hotel and handling those crazy computer systems)..met some pretty nice ppl and of course some human beings who are just a pain to work with. Go take more leave la u all..

Oh well.

On a lighter note.. :p

Just got my first paycheck..YAY!!!! haha..can't believe they're paying me such an amount for two weeks of TRAINING (with 4 days of sitting in a room listening plus 2 off days). I likey my job :)

Oh oh..I'm handling Zeta Bar on Saturday night, weee...and I'm not even 21 yet :) :)
So cool.

No plans for my off day tomorrow..hopefully I'm going on a shopping spreeee..
toot toot toot toot

No comments: