Tuesday 14 October 2008

Bruises galore!!

My legs looked as if I've sketched a world map on them. XD XD

Well..all thanks to my 3-inch heels that my bosses made me wear..I fell from a flight of stairs and got bruises all over my legs..hur hur..

Clumsy..I know. Today I nearly tripped in front of a guest, and THANK GOD I did not embarrass myself :)

Sigh..with Malaysian International Gourmet Festival, Christmas and New Year coming up, theres gonna be tonnes of info to remember, stuff to do, things to follow up..gonna be busy busy busy..

Anyways..gonna fly off in Nov to Yogyakarta for a weekend escapade with mummy just to relax and spend money..hehhe. Woohoohoo..off day tomorrow.. XD XD XD

-Nite-

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! OUCH!!!! Be more careful next time. Practice walking more in heels. Hehe...
How's work so far?

Wa... nice.. can go enjoy holiday.