Thursday 11 September 2008

A date with my frapp



Pardon my lousy picture, Mr. Annoying Stranger is sitting right beside me and peeping at my every move. Grrrr.. do your own work la!

I need to write up something! and I can't do it at home coz there's just too much distraction (hehe). So here I am in Frappucino Wonderland enjoying my java boost. The thing is, after I've done arranging my mental playlist while I'm on my way here, I realised that I've forgot to pack my headphones!!! Arggghh!! How to listen to Coldplay? How to listen to Michael Buble? How to listen to David Cook?? Terpaksa listen to some jazzy stuff Starbucks is playing. Hmph. And the connection is soo soo slow! Streamyx sucks! Big time!

ANYWAYS..gotta go collect my offer letter tomorrow morning (10am, how to wake up??) so that I can start work on Monday. Sigh. My holiday is gonna end officially in 3 days time. Wish me luck!

Okie dokes, time to get back to something I've promised someone from afar.
Cheerios!

No comments: