Thursday 2 October 2008

Do's and Don'ts

Be more alert
Be more attentive
Be a sweet person and bodek more
Go to work earlier so that I have sufficient time to put on that super mah fan uniform
Sleep early so that I have time to wake up earlier so that I can go to work earlier
Think before I open my big mouth
Always forgive those mean bimbos
Always act proper in front of the bosses
Beware of people around me
Only do things that I know how to do
Always ask before I do anything to prevent myself from getting into trouble
Spend more time reading and memorizing everything
Know when to keep my mouth shut
Always put on inch-thick make up so that no one can pick on me anymore


Never act smart (mai geh kiang!)
Don't forget any facts
Don't wander around the hotel looking for friends coz the bosses are too free to do their rounds all day
Don't join colleagues in their food nicking actions coz I don't want to get my backside into trouble
Stop being so clumsy
Stop eating too much in the staff canteen although their desserts are ever so tempting
Stop behaving like a monkey at work coz EVERYONE is watching
Stop talking nonsense coz not everyone can take my sense of humour
Don't lose it even though a guest throw his/her temper or touches my face coz he thinks I'm cute
Never ever misplace my walkie talkie coz it'll cost me my job
Never ever wear black or dark colour underwear coz I'm wearing an all-white uniform

Sigh, why do I even care about what people think.

No comments: