Thursday 4 September 2008

Breathe



Weather was shit today. Its been raining all day long..
Anyways, stumbled upon this song today-one of those that I listen to very often when I was back in Leeds.


Cause you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button girl,
So cradle your head in your hands,
And breathe, just breathe..



"Why must the hourglass be glued to the table?" I asked.
As I continue my search for the rewind button, do you know that I would love to hit the pause button too?


But well..just breathe. And move on.


On a lighter note, big bro's wedding is finally over!! It was such a joyous and emotional occasion, will (or will not) blog more about it. Will see.

Time to go pick mum up. Ta.

No comments: