Thursday 8 May 2008

What a week!

The weekend is approaching..(yay?) and I would say I've had one of the most 'exciting' week. hur hur.

Lately, its been busy busy busy for me, with all sorts of tasks lined up till next week!! From the beginning of the week, I'm pretty much aware that I have 2 assignments to submit, primary research waiting to be settled, e-mails to be sent out, blessing card to be given out, bible study to prepare, and also start work in a restaurant.. o.O

The thought of it is intimidating enough!! *Gasps*

But amazingly, I managed to sail through the week wonderfully!! XD

I'm too lazy to elaborate on it..so I'll just put down the highlights of the week la har...

  • Managed to secure all 3 interviews for my research after all the hard work (yay!!)
  • Received an e-mail form PP saying they're willing to participate in my research, which means I've exceeded my target of 3(double yay!!)
  • Kao tim Food Hygiene assignment
  • Started part-time job-with nice colleagues and super nice boss who feeds me with good food *grin*
  • Gave out blessing card to S
  • Spent a huge amount of time on Luke 10, so far so good :)
  • H got back to me thanking me for the blessing card *overjoyed*

Despite the week being rather hectic, I actually felt that it was rather fulfilling..heee

Next week, with at least 3 interviews, 1 appointment, work, literature review etc etc etc.. oh, and THOMAS CUP FINALS coming up..I'm expecting an even more..erm, 'bombastic' week ahead.

Challenging, but heck, I'm loving it. XD

Thats all for now, need to get back to my retail report to be submitted tomorrow! >.<

No comments: