Thursday 22 May 2008

sigh..what else can I say?

Guess what, I've got a job offer today from a reputable four-star hotel right in the middle of Leeds City Centre. You think I should be happy? Unfortunately, no. Well, it wasn't because I don't like the idea, its just that I received some utterly disappointing news earlier, which left me feeling dejected the whole day. So..yeah..

Upset, disappointed, but what else can I do? :s

Mummy....I so wanna talk to you now, but I know I can't. Coz I'm so sure my tears are gonna flood my room. Arrrggghhhhh...

Sigh..off to shower now..bye.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Cheryn ar.... update your blog can or not? I wait until my neck is super long now. LOL

RedHotChilliPopiah said...

hahaha!!sorry, no chatbox available yet. u had to leave me a comment here..awww..
gonna update soon, darling..soon. XD