Wednesday 18 February 2009

I'm free from cervical cancer ok..


Blood test results!

Mum's-only 6.1ml


Mine- a ridiculously high 30.8ml.. -.-"

Being the 'gan cheong' mother, mum dragged me to the clinic for some cervical cancer vaccine to be injected into my body last month. Drove to the clinic alone for my 2nd jab today..sigh, I've had 6 different jabs in 7 months, and I've got 2 more to come in the next few months.
What nonsense, pfffftttt.

Well, after having someone poke a needle into my arm, I guess I deserve a treat--> durian and green tea egg tarts!!!

Drove all the way downtown to Pavillion to grab these morsels of joy! Some like it fresh from the oven, personally I think they taste surprisingly good when they are refrigerated..aahhhh..

Neways, back to mornings tomorrow..sigh.

2 comments:

John Lim said...

so young for cervical cancer? yao em yao ahh!!!. :P naughty cheryn.

RedHotChilliPopiah said...

nonsense lar u! haha. they say its better to take the vaccine when u're young. thats y.