Saturday 19 April 2008

Finally~


-All Hail the Birth of My Blog-
Finally, after months of blog-hopping and kepoh-ing about people's daily happenings, I've finally decided to officiate this little blog of my own. Wooo~
Well, I've actually created this blog earlier, but felt rather reluctant to post anything, partly because I was waaayyy too busy. Honestly, it never crossed my mind that I'll actually have a blog of my own. I remember telling LL I wouldn't want one because I didn't think I'll have time to keep it updated..bla..bla..
But recently, it has been an emotional roller coaster ride for me, a couple of setbacks, truckloads of assignments, dissertation, pressure... ...at one point, I felt as if I couldnt take it anymore. There were also times when there were so many thoughts lingering in my head, I need somewhere to vent it all out.
Hence, the birth of this bloggie.
Besides that, this blog will serve to keep my family and the rest of my clan updated about the happenings of this clumsy little midget..heee...
Guess that's all for my debut entry, stay tuned for more of my spicy ramblings.
Till then, cheerios x
p/s:thanks babes for the help.haha

2 comments:

Greedy Da Gui~~~ said...

Muahaha, first one to conteng ur blog. muahaha!!!!!

RedHotChilliPopiah said...

LOL! u win liao lor -.-"
hahaha...